Thursday, December 11, 2014

Proactive or Procrastination?

I believe I am a procrastinator. Sometimes I am a procrastinator by not keeping up with things and putting it off to the last minute and get stressed about it the next day because I don't have it done and then I can't even sleep at night because I'm worried and paranoid about not being able to finish the next day.When the next day comes and nobody mentions it to me I tend to forget a lot of things and go on with my day. It usually comes back at me and then I'm slammed with all the work that I have.

My level of productivity relates to me by when I have work to do I would do a little bit of it and then I would go and do other things but my problem is that I put things off till the last minute and I get stressed out. My amount of free time doesn't relate to me by when I am not consistent with my work. I tend to dillydally a lot like I said I'm not consistent with anything really. Sometimes I don't do things because I'm overwhelmed with it and I get uncomfortable

I would like to change my habits by getting things done right away and not putting it off to the last minute and getting it done right away. I would also try to be more proactive and try to get things finished on time or a little earlier than the deadline is due. Some of my habits are forgetting things and procrastinating alot of the time thinking I have all the time in the word. I think I can become proactive but I know only I can change who I am and who I want to be.

No comments:

Post a Comment