Wednesday, December 3, 2014

back to shool

My favorite moments so far are Art and GT. In art we are practicing drawing and starting mandalas(P.S I don't think I like mine very much). When I first started school I was nervous and didn't know what to do. Honestly Art and GT are my favorite subjects and I don't want to do anything other than these subjects every day. In GT we are of course starting blog writing and still trying to figure out how to use this mouse(it's actually like a pad and pen) it works differently and is weird in a good way though. 

What I want to do to be successful this year is to keep up with my work and try to get at least A's and B's. I think I'm doing good so far but honestly for the future I do not want to fall behind because I get stressed and then get really nervous and don't even want to go to these places anymore because it turns my stomach inside out when I walk inside.I will try to do my best and I think I have the potential to do it to I just sometimes need a little support from other people to get myself motivated to go on.

No comments:

Post a Comment