Monday, November 30, 2015

Scratch Game Design






I think my user experience influenced my game by wanting the smoothest way for the octopus to move. I think I wanted to do more and make my game like really good but if you played my game you would understand that it isn't all that good so I'm gonna be working on it again and see if i can fix it to be better and possibly make more levels to be more challenging and fun at the same time. Another reason my user experience influenced my game by helping me program my game to be bug free and making it all different. 

I think the best features in my games are that they move smooth and easy and that the colors all either contrast and stand out or they have the same color scheme. My personal favorite is the sprites and how they look and the colors they are. Another one of the best features on my game is that they are challenging but fun even though they aren't done

8 comments:

  1. I like how Giga moves smoothly across the screen without stopping.
    I noticed that if I press the right arrow key, I start to score points. In scratch you should replace the right arrow key block with the 'if touching sprite' block.
    The sprites that chase Giga are going the perfect speed-not too fast and not too slow. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I liked how the controls were smooth.
    I don't understand how to win I think you need to fix your scoreboard. You should keep the scoreboard and delete the score. You could put after every 5 seconds give score. Other than that great job love the colors and characters!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like how smooth the controls are and how easy it is to maneuver around the course.
    I find the score is a bit weird and I would suggest removing the "Giga set score".
    I enjoy the overall look of this game and the characters you used.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey Cara I enjoyed plying your game and I love the creativity in your game. But the score is really confusing maybe try a wait 1 second block each time your sprite earns a point. I also liked how the sprites move easy and smoothly.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love the controlls. I dont like the giga set score. I like the sprites though.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I like how you can control the octopus. To help you improve maybe you can make It so the octopus can win but really good with the moving

    ReplyDelete
  7. I like how smoothly the octopus moves. I think you should make the thing on the top left corner do something or take it out. I like how your background matches with your sprite.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I like how you made it so that the octopus can move diagonally. I agree with Coral though you should make the octopus win. The octopus is so cute! Great job!!!

    ReplyDelete