Tuesday, October 14, 2014

The Experiment

In the photo shop experiment we are supposed to make up something by our self without Mr. Sanderl 's help. it was sort of hard but I figured it out but then the last time I wanted to work on it I didn't know how to pull it up so I have to start all over again. We did this experiment because Mr. Sanderl wanted to see if we could figure it out our self. Most people like the seventh graders didn't have a hard time but sixth graders like me had a hard time figuring out how to use Photo Shop. Some thing that was good about it is that we learned that you don't need to have help from the teacher all the time you could ask your classmates to help and then we learn to be self directed learners. Some bad things about it were that some people don't know how to do things.

1 comment:

  1. Compliment: I liked your images and the audio you put with your poem.
    Criticism: I think it'd be nice if you had video B-Roll
    Compliment: You recited your poem really well.

    ReplyDelete